Sunday, May 20, 2012

5/19♥

Its been a long time since I've updated my blog. Had a great Saturday with min and my boi. To start the day off, he came and fetch us and off we go~ To the first destination of the day, Levains. Had brunch together.. We had breads and spaghettis made of flours... Hmmm..the tasted OK, but too much of Ajinamoto I'd say. =S

After the flours, the second stop, Sg.Wang and Pavilion. And here me and min parted ways with my boi for a while as he went to what guys loves, technologies. xD Then we did what every females did, SHOPPING!!! Its been a long time since I went out with min, I means just the two of us...

Walked around Sg.Wang for a few hrs and we came to a shop... I bought a Small Greenie Bag, It's cute! love it very much!! And so, our journey to search for things to shop continues~ Stopped at a shop and here we bought a high heels each..=D
At first a green heel caught my eyes and it was the shoe i'd dreamt off, grrrreeenn!! But the color green doesn't go well with other colors so I went with a Pink 1 instead!

Though we'd really wanna continue to shop, our legs don't want too.. /.\ So we decided to call it a day and meet up with my boy for dinner at Sushi Zanmai. It's a wonderful day, spent all the time with my loves ♥520♥

No comments:

Post a Comment